Sunday, July 30, 2006

--- it ain't over 'til it's over ---


I’m confused…
Is this something that I really want?
Is this something that I really need?

I don’t know which way to go…
They always seem so compromising…

I really don’t know…
Is this love?
Or just an obsession?

This seems to be love…
This seems to be obsession too…
Obsess to love?
Love to obsess??

I just don’t know…
Is this the love that I feel??

There supposed to be laughter, joy… in love.
But why I just feel like this?
I just can’t stop crying…
I can’t sleep…
Why??
Is this really love?

--- “And all my doubts and fear
Kept me wondering
If I'd always be in love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside

Baby it ain't over 'til it's over” ---

3 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger ~ JNZ ~ said...

hiks au... aku jadi sedih bacanya...

u'll know it when enough is enough ko... in the meantime, klo masih mau berjuang, go on fighter...

kami smua disini ko, gak kemana2...

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maksudnya tentang apaan neh isi blognya?
kok kayaknya sedih banget.

cerita2 dong klo lg ada masalah.

hehehe

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wew dilihat spintas tampaknya ada ksedihan di blog ini.Yg jlazz sabar aje deh Non,smua itu ada masanya.Dimana cinta itu diuji,klo lwat dr ujian itu bknnya itu br nmnya "cinta".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home