Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A Little Bit of "NO MORE" for You (u know exactly who you are, JERK ASS!!)

Hey baby can't you see this is what you did to me
I'm so far from joy and I don't wanna be your toy
My heart keeps telling me that I should be with you no more
I want to get out from this misery, don't know what to do

Everyday I spend my time with you
So depressed having all regrets
The more I see your face just can't take it anymore
I love to stay away from your oversense of self

Some might say bizzare is what you are
But I believe time can change it all

Check out in Tompi's

7 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger perawan membakar kampus said...

a..ha! i know exactly who you are too!! get a life punk!!!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more not important comment :))

saya ngga tau arti satu persatu kata2 dlm tulisan loe Au, tp gw cukup nangkep mksd lo, jd gw cuma bisa blg loe itu TOP deh hehehe
waktu emg bisa ngerubah itu smua, tp lo sendiri jg hrs bisa ngerubahnya, cayo cayo Au hohoho

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

yakin nangkep Vent? kok gak nyambung?? Hohoho... anyway thanks udah memuji!!! Hahahah...

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger ~ JNZ ~ said...

who the hell is that jerk ass playin around wit ma bitch?!?!
hohoho...

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger oyaa said...

kiss kiss kiss..mmuuah muaah muaah
hahahhahahaahhhahah....
ooooh bangsatnya dia! untung lo pilih2 hihihi

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hayaaah, ndak ngartos, iki opo toh, bahasane...
^__^

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Aurora said...

Luckily I've got over him!!!! No more JERK ASS in my life!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home