Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Maybe Love is All About Letting Go Someone You Love...

If I should stay
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you
Every step of the way.

Bittersweet memories,
That is all I'm taking with me.
So goodbye, please don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have
All you've dreamed of.
And I wish for you joy
And happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you....
I will always love you....
I will always love you....

I will always love you, Baby... No matter what happen... I will always love you...
So maybe, this is a goodbye...

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

always itu tidak forever kan? he he he...
tunggulah pelangi baru yg lebih indah neng auz

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

eh apa post ini perlu gue delete yah?? I just don't love him anymore!!! Pretttttt!!!!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

udah ga usa di delete.lumayan buat orang yang baca hhohohohohoho.........
lagi pula ini juga bs digunain buat yang slanjutnya.........
peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home