Monday, June 13, 2005

Dear My Lovely Great Parents…

Don’t you know…
I thought that when I got home…
I could forget all the hate, cruelty, loneliness when I was away…

I thought that my heart could be fulfilled with joy, peace, and happiness
Once I got home…

I don’t know mom, dad… But why can’t I get them?
Being with you should be wonderful…
Ya I know… you said that I don’t understand you..
I do understand mom, dad…
I do understand what your feeling is about…
But could you understand me?
Sounds egoistic, rite?

But mom, dad… I’m too tired of these things!!! Really!!!!!
These crappy things that made me feel so far away from you


Guess I’m overloaded!!!
Can I just leave this world?

2 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Can I just leave this world? "

lo emangnya mau pergi kmn au??
mau ke mars apa jupiter
huehuehue

cayo cayo
semangat semangat
aurora

GBU

peace n out

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger perawan membakar kampus said...

this is your whole life that you've tried to fit it in a box of screen,, tremendous touchy writings,, i'd love to :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home