Monday, May 30, 2005

I’m Watching You Watch Over Me…

Me sitting down here, like a moron. Look everywhere, try to find something catchy. Shitte, what’s that? There’s a man approaching me. Oh no, he’s coming over me. What should I do? Oh ok, there he goes, whispering something to another man. Hey, they both are looking at me now! What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with them? One of them goes somewhere, leaving the other sitting where he used to sit.

What a… Am I imagining? That man over there smiling at me. What the hell is he thinking? Ok, don’t mess with me now, I’m too busy to think what’s wrong with me. Ha! He keeps smiling and starring at me. Is he mad? I don’t know him, does he know me?

“What do you know about me?”

“I don't know anything about you!”

“But you’re staring at me!”

“I was not starring at you!”

“And you’re smiling at me!”

“I wasn’t!”

“Who are you?”

“Who are you?”

“So you don’t know me?”

“No, Freak!!!”

Well, maybe. I’m a freak… (Imaginary Audiencing…)

5 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

halahhhhhh

gw ngga ngerti mksdnya ini au
hehehe

lemot mode = ON

peace n out

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger ~ JNZ ~ said...

kaya etta tuh suka punya imaginary audience... hihihi

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we all are, aren't we?

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

Hahaah... Etta parah bgt tuh imaginary audiencenya. Hehehe... tulisan ini ditujukan untuk manusia2 seperti Etta, yang mempunya kecenderungan untuk imaginary audience... seperti kita!!

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bagus nih u...
aneh.

what do you know about anyone?

or yourself?

maybe we are freak in normal world
or just
normal people in this freaky universe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home