Saturday, May 28, 2005

I miss the old times...

I miss the old times, when I used to wear grey uniform. I miss the old times, when I used to study til drop for SPMB. I miss the old times, the feeling when I entered the University of Indonesia for 1st time. I miss the old times, when I used to be one of the freshmen. I miss the old times, when I got interact with my unique new friends. I miss the old times...

I miss the old times, when I used to study hard. I miss the old times, when I used to get up early for college. I miss the old times...

I miss the old times, when used to get mad with my friends. I miss the old times, when I used to dance under the spotlight. I miss the old times, when I used to dance dirty with hands of others upon me. I miss the old times, when I used to hear the sound of pouring tequilla. I miss the old times...

Where are those times now? Am I too busy? Am I too lazy?
I don't wanna be the one to cry, but I DO miss them... Can I get them back?

If only I could turn back time...
If only I could...

5 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like old men said, life goes on..
u can't keep turn ur head to ur past
just learn from it
but don't get stuck with it..

u know what, lately, i've been feeling the same as u...
i'm so lonely living this life in university..
but, again and again, i don't wanna cry anymore
'cause there's more to know.. there's more mystery to reveal..

sometimes it's okay to regress but not okay to regret..
hahaha

hell yeah...gue pengen smu lagi...
no burdens...
and hell yeah gue mau jadi dewasa..
dan salah satunya bagi gue adalah dengan berkuliah..
selamat menjalani hidup u (untuk masa lalu, kini, dan mendatang)

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

may be u just miss Him??

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger ~ JNZ ~ said...

weird... i never miss anything behind me... or maybe, i never had any memorable moments anyways? hehehe...

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

klo aja seperti yang lo bilang au
gw juga mau ngulangin smuanya
trus gw ngga kul disini deh
di mdn aje ama bonyok gw
huehuehue
tapi gw skrg mgkn ngga knl lo, ius, dll di rmgn
wakakak

ya su lah
jalanin aje mbak

peace n out

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. kalo bisa balik lagi mah bisa jadi perfect hidup ini...
hehehehe
kadang luka lama ngga bisa di pulihkan... biarlah menjadi bingkai kenangan dalam hidup
hauhuahuaha
nyambung ga seeeh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home